Monday, December 13, 2010

An awesone Vacation...before exam.


Just came back from a three days trip and I’m now here to study again.
8 days more to go before ends up my Sem 1 Medical Degree..
Feels like so exciting that I can enjoy my holidays no longer soon.

Cameron Highland, a 18 degree mountain scenery place.
Before I went there, I was thought that Cameron was not cold as Genting.
As long as this three days passed through, I can justify that my prediction was wrong.

It was colder than Genting.

On Friday morning, once I have finished my lecture—Genetic Practical
I ran as fast as possible back to my room and started packed up my luggage for this awesome vacation.
Since when? I have been long time didn’t go to Cameron Highland.
Think back to the past..It was the time when I was in primary school (Standard 3)..I think.
Amongst that time lol…..Forgot already..hahaJ

Ok, this trip was considered as a Family Trip…wow..why I said that.
Mostly 2/3rd of family attended this trip.
[My uncle’s family, My Cousin’s Family and My family as well…]
Haha….

Long story to be continued…Hope to see you then..again. Got to study..Exams around the corner..
See you then and Have a nice dayz.

No comments:

Post a Comment