Friday, December 17, 2010

Summative.....I love you. :)

Not more than a week
Oh my god....
I have few systems haven't finish yet.
Hence, I have to keep on study in this few days left. Actually is 5 days.
Next Wednesday. Good Luck Enson.

Besides that,
Next Tuesday is the BS interview. This is the sample that i have practiced just now.
E: Good Morning, I am a first year medical student. i am Enson and you are?
P: i am XXX
E: So, i am here today to help you to solve some problems, is that ok with you..
P: yes, please do so.
E: Before we get into it, can i have your personal details
P: Sure, why not
E: May i know how old are you this year?
P: I am 30 years old
E: Ok, are you married?
P: Ermmm.....yes i am.
E: Do you have any children?
P: Five of them
E: I see...Ok, so what's the purpose you are here today?
P: I have chest pain.
E: Chest Pain...Can you point to me which part of it is more serious.
P: Around this area.
E: Before you came here, have you seen any doctors or having some treatment?
P: Acupuncture
E: When was it? Does it help or improve your chest pain?
P: Little? But not much.
E: Ok, so besides this, anything you worried about?
P: Temporary not.
E: Just that, I am still a first year medical student, i can't prescribe you any medication. I will pass your information to other doctors. Thanks alot.
P: Thank you.

E=Enson, P=Patient
*********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment