Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am turning to 19... very soon

Not more than 24 hours from now (2nd Dec 2010  12pm)
I am gonna to be a 19 year old guy....
Feeling like i have typically changed everything.


No matter the changes of the world
It is still remained the same...That`s me....Enson
 Oh ya...My name has changed...not really
Actually it just added in extra NICKNAME for me
As you know...In University right...most of them cannot pronounce the chinese name properly.
It is better for you to have a name which we call "Caucasian name"(translate from mandarin).

19 is coming to TOWN










Time flows rapidly,
Once in a time, we are just a Secondary student
By now, A University Student...
5 years later....I might be an intern resident in some Hospital, either Other countries or Malaysia.


Enjoy yourself for the last day of being 18.
Good Luck Enson and Being young Forever..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment